- Fiber-Classic® Fiberglass Door Systems Fiber-Classic® Fiberglass Door Systems
- Concorde - Smooth-Star Fiberglass S17 Door with S17SL Sidelites -... Concorde - Smooth-Star Fiberglass S17 Door with S17SL Sidelites -...
- Fiber-Classic Oak FC902 Door with FC902SL Sidelites Fiber-Classic Oak FC902 Door with FC902SL Sidelites
- Frosted Images - Smooth-Star Fiberglass S6081 Door with S94SL Sidelites Frosted Images - Smooth-Star Fiberglass S6081 Door with S94SL Sidelites
- Kensington - mooth-Star FiberglassS161 Door with S161SL Sidelites - Brushed... Kensington - mooth-Star FiberglassS161 Door with S161SL Sidelites - Brushed...
- Traditional Clear, Low-E Glass - Fiber-Classic Mahogany FIM601LE Door with... Traditional Clear, Low-E Glass - Fiber-Classic Mahogany FIM601LE Door with...
- Wellesley - Smooth-Star Fiberglass S6082 Door with S6091SL Sidelites -... Wellesley - Smooth-Star Fiberglass S6082 Door with S6091SL Sidelites -...
- New Era 2/8 Rear Entry Doors New Era 2/8 Rear Entry Doors
- New Era Standard 3/0 Front Entry Door - Traditional Clear... New Era Standard 3/0 Front Entry Door - Traditional Clear...
- Smooth-Star® Fiberglass Door Systems Smooth-Star® Fiberglass Door Systems
ENTRY SYSTEMS: ThermaTru Fiberclassic door options are available to match any architectural style and are available primed, painted, or stained, with and without sidelight options.
Top Row: S6080 sandtone / S6081 / S6082 / CCA234
Left: Kwikset SmartKey entry locks are available in knob and thumblatch operation, nickel and bronze finishes.
Let yourself be captivated by the old world charm of Classic-Craft Rustic Collection fiberglass entryways. They'll never split, crack or rot like wood and they offer five times the insulating value of wood - a big advantage in the warmer climates where these architectural styles are so popular.
As you'll see, we've matched the appropriate glass options with each of our fiberglass and steel door families. Many of Therma-Tru's decorative glass styles use various types and textures of glass within their designs. These designs offer varying levels of privacy based on the textures used. We have created a 10 point glass privacy rating scale to determine the amount of privacy offered by a particular glass design. A glass design rated 1 offers no obscurity and a design rated 10 offers the maximum amount of privacy.
Multi-point locking system
Adds greater security and stability for enhanced door system performance. Stainless steel construction resists rust and corrosion.
Its geometric inspired pattern brings together gray artique glass, clear bevels, hand-blown style glass, clear, and bronze water glass for an artisan look.
Linear shapes exemplify this Prairie-style look. Homeward combines clear bevels, seeded glass and gray artique glass.
Add an optional 4-block dentil shelf for a more historically-correct door. Dentil shelves have the same detailed graining and durable fiberglass as the Classic-Craft American Style Collection door.
Handleset and Hinge finishes
Therma-Tru Stain Colors
A graceful, European inspired design with delicate accents that provide an elegant look. Large, clear bevels surround an embedded arch to allow natural sunlight in while increasing curb appeal. Clear baroque, seeded glass and rain glass add drama to the design. Choose from granite or bronze water glass accents to express your personal style.
Granite and seeded glass create an elegant design reminiscent of Gaelic heritage. Choose from either brushed nickel of black nickel caming.
The symetrical diamond design in the Provincial glass pattern is surrounded by shimmering double water glass and bordered with gray-tinted baroque glass.
Clear, curved beveled glass creates a graceful design with brass or brushed nickel caming that's set amid crystalline glue chip glass. The Cambridge glass pattern is enhanced with a double water glass border.